Jeannine is committed to excellence in the delivery of personalised care services.
Jeannine is responsible for:
providing strategic direction and leadership for the planning and delivery of community and home care operations, ensuring positive outcomes for clients and their families. Her diverse skill set built over many years working in both the profit and non profit sectors and her contemporary knowledge of business management practices provides Jeannine with the tools to lead her care service teams in the delivery of exceptional care services.
Professional qualifications :
• Certified Prince2 Practitioner (2016)
• Master of Business Management (Swinbourne)
• Graduate Diploma of Business Management
• Graduate Certificate of Business (Business Excellence)
• Diploma of Quality Auditing
• Diploma of Frontline Management