• 2016 Winner ‘Aged & Community Services NSW & ACT - Trainee
• 2016 Winner ‘Aged & Community Services NSW & ACT - Employee
• 2015 Winner ‘Innovation in Health, Aged Care and Disability Services’ – Northern Inland Innovation Awards
• 2015 STATE FINALIST ‘Excellence in Business Ethics’ - NSW Business Chamber Awards
• 2015 WINNER ‘Organisation’ - Aged & Community Services NSW & ACT State Award for Excellence
• 2014 RUNNER UP ’Volunteer’ - Aged & Community Services NSW & ACT State Award for Excellence
• 2014 LOCAL ACHIEVEMENT - NSW Seniors Week Awards - NSW Department of Family & Community Services
• 2014 Trainee of the Year (Care Worker)
• 2014 NOMINEE – NSW Business Chamber Awards
• 2013 FINALIST ‘School-based Trainee’ (highly Commended 2nd) - NSW Training Awards NSW Department of Industry
• 2013 FINALIST ‘Trainee’ - Aged & Community Services NSW & ACT State Awards for Excellence
• 2012 Regional VET Student of the Year – School Based Trainee - IT
HOME CARE AGED CARE CHANNEL - Founding member, advisor and consultant
ACC’s goal is to improve the quality of care provided by staff and the lives of older people they care for, by engaging, informing and inspiring staff to learn. Programs feature subject matter experts, actual care environments including organisations and real homes together with real people and situations that intentionally highlight the human face of care. The learning in each program draws on real stories from the care setting and presents learners with examples from many situations that they will likely face in the course of their work.
FULLY ACCREDITED - AGED CARE QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE GROUP (every three years)
The Group provides a strong focus on the quality and accountability of aged care services delivered to care recipients and promotes compliance with the statutory obligations of approved providers. The compliance activities of the Group have both a regulatory and quality improvement role. The Group manages national programs designed to ensure compliance with the Aged Care Act 1997 and also oversees the implementation of the aged care quality framework, including a package of reforms to improve quality of care and care recipient protection.
> Approved by Australian Government to provide aged care services
> Accredited high standard of care
> Award winning, professional, trained staff
> All staff hold current police checks
> Non-profit organisation with no religious affiliation
> Experienced rural and regional provider
> Provide innovative, technological care solutions
We’re here to help you every step of the way. From working out the right type of care you'll need, to guiding you through the aged care application process and working out what you can afford and what you can expect. Let’s get you started – give us a call – we’re great listeners!
Finding the right care and services is a step-by-step process. Choosing the right care can seem complicated and difficult to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together some practical advice to guide you through the aged care process so that you can start receiving the help you need sooner.
No-one likes to think of themselves as getting ‘old’, but honestly, the sooner you start thinking about your time beyond retirement, the more choices you’ll realise you have, and the more prepared you’ll feel. It’s all about planning ahead, and making decisions about how you want to live your life so you can stay in control of your future. So, there's no time like the present