At McLean Care® our people are the essential ingredient to enriching the lives of those around us. We nurture and support our people through their employment experience by:
• Identifying individual goals and career aspirations through a regular development review process
• Providing flexible working hours where possible so you can achieve a work/life balance
• Comprehensive on-boarding and induction process
• Ongoing education programme to continue to develop and enhance your skills
• Opportunity for promotion and career advancement within the organisation
• Cadetship programme that supports tertiary education within the Nursing profession
• Training and study support that provides financial assistance and flexible working arrangements for approved external training and education
• Service Recognition awards that acknowledge loyalty to the organisation
• Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family members including counselling, financial advice and dieticians
But most of all working with McLean Care® gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference to somebody's life everyday.
> Approved by Australian Government to provide aged care services
> Accredited high standard of care
> Award winning, professional, trained staff
> All staff hold current police checks
> Non-profit organisation with no religious affiliation
> Experienced rural and regional provider
> Provide innovative, technological care solutions
In addition to working for a genuine values-based organisation, where the culture encourages teamwork, diversity and inclusion, and community spirit, when you work for McLean Care® you will enjoy a range of financial and other rewards and benefits. Our remuneration and benefits are structured to reward people for their contribution to our successes and for demonstrating our values in their actions and decisions, and include market-competitive pay rates, flexible work arrangements, and salary packaging. McLean Care® values the importance of learning and development, and we work closely with our people to develop rewarding career pathways, and provide leadership training. McLean Care® also offers a tertiary scholarship programme and professional development fund.
The dynamic of the aged care workforce is changing, and McLean Care® prides itself in being an innovative leader, providing opportunities to a modern staff, embracing technology, with programmes that set us apart.
Volunteering is more than just something nice that people can do; it goes far deeper than that, and has the potential to make a very real impact on the lives of others, and give you a deeper sense of purpose and value. Assisting older people to feel and stay connected and involved can be both exciting and challenging, yet the natural community connector understands how important it is to make and maintain these connections, and find ways to make it happen. Volunteers get things done, have a ‘can do’ attitude, and make an enormous impact on the health and wellbeing of their communities, making a difference in the day-to-day lives of so many. McLean Care® Volunteers enjoy their interactions with our residents and clients, sharing stories, experiences, skills, and introducing new and interesting activities.
When you’re ready to share your life experiences, passion, and unique skill set with the McLean Care® family, please contact us via our contact form, or for further information please call us on 1300 791 600. Let’s get started.