8 reasons to improve your sleeping habits
• The number of people who can sleep 6 hours a night or less and show no signs of significantly reduced mental, physical and emotional impairment: zero!!
• Great sleep is perhaps the quickest way to feel happier, sharper, energised and more focused and maybe even that little bit sexier!
• Our understanding of the importance of sleep is similar to where our understanding of the harmful effects of tobacco were 50 years ago.
• Just one night of 6 hours sleep or less has been shown to reduce the time you become exhausted by 30%.
• Sleep can improve your ability to learn physical movement associated with music and sport.
• Research shows when you under sleep you are likely to eat more calories and show a preference for processed food over fresh food. Poor sleep reduces the body’s ability to shed fat cells.
• Sleep improves your ability to tackle and solve complex problems and reduces tendency for procrastination.
• Peak muscle strength, top speed and standing jump height are all affected with just one night of poor sleep.
< Back to News